Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Merry-Making

At last the holidays are upon us and we love doing all we can to celebrate~
 Wenatchee operates a miniature railroad at RiverFront Park. It was freezing outside when we went for a ride, but it was FREE! We love free activities!

 It just cracks me up when Bennett wears this hat, he said he wanted to be a clown! It fits his playful, goofy, class clown personality.
 A holiday tradition....Aunt Julie called up and wanted to make gingerbread houses, she even brought all the stuff! So fun!  Good thing I took a picture because Greyson's house fell down after the picture was taken.
 Marin takes lots of time and attention to detail on her house.
Addy and her classic head tilt while I take her picture. She loves to create as well.
Bennett made one too, but he wouldn't stay in one place long enough to get a good picture so you'll have to take my word on that one.
 We were all set up to take family pics outside, but then the snow storm hit and it was snowing heavily so we ditched that idea and set up the camera on ladder with the timer.  This picture was my favorite because the personality comes out. But alas I wasn't the only one making the decision
This one was the winner. 
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Cute family picture!!! I love it! You kids are growing up so fast. Looks like you're doing a great job of celebrating the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family photo! I love the gingerbread houses, too fun! We will be attempting that next wk while on christmas break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the free holiday activities! Looks like your bunch is having a lot of fun this season. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete